At BalCanis, we handle all matters related to Canadian immigration. We invite you to complete our assessment form to help you identify your needs. We also offer consultations to help you determine the type of service you need. You can book your consultation appointment today to learn about your immigration options.


Why study in Canada as an international student? International students who study at Canadian institutions receive an internationally recognized education. In fact, many of Canada’s colleges and universities are consistently ranked among the best in the world. The quality of life is also rated as among the best. If you study in Canada, you’ll get an internationally recognized education. In addition, your studies could lead to a career and future in Canada, or better employment opportunities in your home country.

The benefits of studying in Canada are endless, but here are a few :

Canada offers :

  • Quality education and an internationally recognized degree ;
  • The opportunity to work while you study to develop skills and abilities that will benefit your long-term career goals;
  • The possibility of obtaining a post-graduation work permit that will allow you to work after your studies are completed;
  • The possibility of obtaining permanent residency after your studies (conditions apply).

In Canada, most foreigners must obtain a permit to study in Canada. If you aspire to a world-class post-secondary education and wish to apply for a Study Permit for Canada, BalCanis can help you. Our experts at BalCanis will help you prepare your application for a Study Permit in order to meet all requirements and maximize your chances of success.

What services can we offer you if you wish to study in Canada ? In collaboration with our partners, we can help you to

Find an institution and a study program that meets your needs;

Prepare and submit :

  • An application for admission to the institution of your choice ;
  • An application for a study permit for you and an open work permit for your spouse, if applicable;
  • An application for a Québec acceptance certificate (CAQ), if you plan to study in Québec;
  • Reception and integration services are also available upon request.

Canada is always looking for foreign workers to contribute to the growth and economic development of the country. Unless exempted, all foreign workers need a permit to work in Canada. A work permit is a written authorization issued by an officer that allows a person who is not a citizen or permanent resident to work in Canada.

There are two types of work permits – closed and open. Depending on the case, a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMI) may be required. However, you may be exempt from the requirement to submit an LMIA or even to hold a work permit. In any case, whether you are a potential worker or employer, BalCanis will assist you or your employer in obtaining the necessary authorizations and permits to work legally in Canada.

If you are interested in working in Canada, book your consultation appointment today to find out more about how we can help you.

Nationals of certain countries who wish to visit Canada must obtain a tourist visa before travelling to Canada. Citizens of other countries are exempt from obtaining a visa, but must obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA).

A visa is in fact an official authorization in the form of a sticker that can be affixed to a passport in order to allow the holder of said document to fly to Canada. It is important to note that the final authorization to enter Canada or not is the prerogative of the Canada Border Services Agency. (CBSA.)

  • Visitor’s Record

What if you are already in Canada and you want to stay longer? A visitor record is a document that you can obtain following an application for an extension of stay. So you want to visit Canada or extend your stay as a visitor, but you don’t know how to go about it. Book a consultation appointment today and let us help you.

  • Super Visa

A Super Visa is a type of visa reserved exclusively for parents and grandparents of permanent residents or Canadians. This multiple entry visa allows holders to visit their family in Canada for up to two years without having to leave Canada or renew their status.

The Family Class allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their dependent children, parents and grandparents, spouses, common-law or conjugal partners, other relatives to come and live in Canada.

Certain conditions must be met by both the sponsor (the person sponsoring) and the applicant(s) (the person being sponsored).

A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is an official travel document attached to your passport that allows you to visit Canada temporarily. To obtain a TRV, you must meet certain requirements that we can help you meet. If you wish to visit Canada temporarily and require a TRV, we will guide you through all the steps and assist you with the paperwork to support the application. We will also keep you informed of the progress of the application during the processing period.

Today, Canada has over 90 economic immigration programs to accommodate the large number of immigrants and their family members who wish to become permanent residents. Whether it is the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW) – (Express Entry) or the Provincial Nominee Programs, all these programs have several objectives. Among others, to contribute to the economic development of the country by meeting the needs of the workforce and to ensure demographic stability. How do you know which program is best for you? The one that best suits your needs? We put our expertise at your service so you don’t have to pull yourself up by your bootstraps. We will analyze your profile and suggest the best program for you that will serve your interests and those of your family. We will also accompany you throughout your immigration process so that you have peace of mind.

Permanent residents who have met all the conditions of their status and who wish to become Canadian may apply for Canadian citizenship. Any permanent resident of Canada who is 18 years of age or older and who wishes to become a Canadian citizen must meet certain requirements. BalCanis can help and advise you throughout the process of becoming a Canadian citizen. Our team of experts will guide you through the process to help you achieve your Canadian dream.

  • Labour Market Impact Studies (LMIS)

The Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) allows you to hire temporary foreign workers to address the labour shortages you are facing. If you wish to offer a job or hire a foreign worker, we will accompany you and help you submit the application for an EIMT, CAQ and work permit for your employees. Indeed, many rules surround the TFW program and the application process for the EIMT is sometimes complex. It requires a good understanding of the program and an excellent preparation of the file in order to avoid any delay in the processing of the application or a refusal.

Applications must be complete and meet ALL program requirements. BalCanis will guide and advise you throughout the posting and application process. We will also assist you in submitting your applications to Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).

  • Employer Portal

The Employer Portal is designed for employers who hire temporary workers under the International Mobility Program (IMP). It allows employers to submit job offers to temporary workers who do not require a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMI). Some employers do not have to submit job offers through the Portal or pay the employer compliance fee. Consult us to find out if you can be exempted from this requirement.



for a report on your

immigration file

Application Review

(Collaborative model)

Writing of

administrative letters

Notary and Commissioner of Oaths

Notaries and commissioners for oaths are persons empowered by provincial or state legislation to administer oaths or affirmations. It is sometimes necessary for a person to take an oath, affirmation or solemn declaration before signing certain documents. Notaries and Commissioners for Oaths can legally administer an oath, affirmation or statutory declaration.

As a Paralegal of the Ontario Bar and Notary Public for the Province of Ontario, Eddy Balambula is empowered and authorized to notarize your documents, administer oaths, affidavits and statutory declarations.

Here are some examples of documents we swear:

  • Affidavits or sworn statements. 
  • Letters of consent for children traveling abroad.
  • Letter of invitation.
  • Etc.